Monday, April 12, 2010

Field Trip!

My friend, Shannon, told me about this great lil' spot just around the corner from our house - green grass, pretty trees, winding creek, purple flowers...just watch out for the prickers!! The kids and I packed a picnic and headed out to meet Shannon and her brood.  I told the kids we were going to "the park" so they were a little disappointed when we arrived and there was no playground.  I tried to convince them that it was "Nature's Playground" and that we could use our imagination to do whatever we wanted - safari hunt, Princess Parade, Pirate Party...Eventually they bought into it and before I knew it Algis was hunting for "Auburn tigers" and Alena was performing a ballet recital amongst the purple flowers.   It was a good day!

 01 02 03w 04w 05w 06w 07w 08w 09w 10w  12w 13w 14w 16w

No comments: