Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
So little E here was off and away from the moment she laid eyes on my camera. She was quick. She was energetic. She was determined to be on to the next adventure. But I think I prevailed and managed to click one or two shots that are not completely blurry. I had fun at the park - on the playground, feeding the ducks, having an impromptu picnic, catching up with an old friend and hopefully meeting some new ones! M&D - I will have the rest of your photos to you soon! And to Little E: I know you are well on your way to some fabulous adventures some day! Tell your Mom & Dad to keep me posted!

















1 comment:

Pru said...

Oh Jeez...these are really nice. Love the wide angle shot in the woods.